Sunday 18 October 2015

The Mince Pie Administration 2015 - Back and (hopefully) better!

We hope you had a great Christmas and this year has been a prosperous one. It certainly seems like its flown by faster than ever. It only feels like yesterday when I had my last mince pie. Actually, it was yesterday when I had my last mince pie!

We're back!

Its another year and there are a whole load of new mince pies to taste and review, just for you... but only the new ones...

Last year was a difficult year. I was very much busier with a new job, so that meant I wasn't able to cover as many mince pies as I would have liked. This year is unfortunately no different.

Having reviewed many mince pies over the years, I've noticed that some brands, don't bother to update their mince pie recipe. This is unacceptable, and as a result, I will not be reviewing their mince pie again, instead their previous years' score will stand.

This will mean I can spent the little time I do have searching for new or improved mince pies.

I hope that makes sense and you all understand.

So, if you find a mince pie that you think I need to review, get in touch in the comments below and I'll see what I can do.


Finally, as a result of the above. Let me introduce to you, the webpage that should be everyone's homepage (all year round for those like me) the ULTIMATE mince pie leader board!

CLICK HERE!!!

Now, lets find that first mince pie to review...


No comments:

Post a Comment